Sunday, February 20, 2011

in the studio

Hello friends, I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful Sunday afternoon. It's been snowing off and on here - makes for a very cozy sort of weekend.

My beloved Epson Printer arrived this weekend. Needless to say, I was ecstatic. And, a little nervous. I've never been the best of friends with technology. It was the easiest thing to set up, and the prints are nothing short of A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. <3 I am in love.

Oh, the pretty ink cartridges.

This printer is a big guy, so I had to make space in my studio. Here's where I do my creating:


(That's the OTT LITE! My life will never be the same. Draped over the chair is the apron I wear when I paint. I am a messy painter.)

This is possibly one of my favorite pieces of all time. I found it at Many Hands Trading. It says "Love Who You Are". Such a good reminder! And the green bead sticks? Mill City junk shop for $1!
I have these ornaments hanging in my window - and from my chair I see this reflection.

Look how it loves its new home! <3

Karl is busy making snacks, and we are going to nest on the couch and watch a netflix! Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment: