Tuesday, February 15, 2011

on destiny and impulse buying

Hello Lovelies! I hope your week is off to a great start.

After work today, I made a super quick stop at Target. List in hand, I was determined to get in and get out without doing what I do best - wander the aisles aimlessly, and ultimately exit the store with many unnecessary items. (my husband just loves that). 

That being said, I knew it was fate when my eyes happened to gaze upon these gems as I made a bee line for the checkout with my bubble wrap and packing tape.

And, only one of each left. The pink screaming 'Mary!!' and the red shouting 'Carol!!'

Can you even stand it?! What I would give to own a pink vintage typewriter. Or a room with walls covered in that pink wall paper. I am in love. <3

PS. This is my mom on her birthday. She's the best.
PPS. I am working on a few new pieces right now that I cannot wait to share with you! Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment