Wednesday, May 14, 2014

mini dreamcatchers!

mini dreamcatchers mini dreamcatchers mini dreamcatchers mini dreamcatchers mini dreamcatchers mini dreamcatchers
I'm so excited about these mini dream-catchers, friends!

My studio is currently a colorful explosion of ribbon, feathers, paint, beads...my favorite kind of inspirational mess<3.

These babies measure 3" in diameter/ approx. 12" hanging length. In the center is a piece of my original art. New + vintage ribbon/beads/feathers hang from the painted wooden hoop.

I've been obsessing over all of the wonderful places they could hang. They are tiny, so really they would look beautiful anywhere! I'm thinking of hanging one from the rear view mirror in my car:). That is, until my hubby gets fed up with the ribbons swaying all over the place;). 

Hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous sunshine!
xo

(ps: mini dream-catchers available here!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment