Monday, March 2, 2015

tremendously alive

 dear ones, have you ever been to Ashland? it's been a burning desire of mine to visit for so long now + I'm still on cloud nine from witnessing the beauty of it all. 

my love and I had the best weekend away. exploring new places + hiking + eating delicious food + just being together. I love how an escape from regular routine, even for just a little while, ignites a spark within. I'm reminded just how good it feels to be alive.

the next time we set out on a road trip we very well could be a family of three! <3

(below you'll see one of the greatest reasons for my desire to visit: to wander the spaces of Papaya! Art. Yes, it was just as magical as I had imagined it to be!) We hiked to the top of Table Rock and sat there for a long while, breathing it all in. and returned home feeling rejuvenated + tremendously alive. xoxo

2 comments: