Saturday, April 25, 2015

beauty in the waiting







We have officially hit 39 weeks + baby is the size of a watermelon! (This reality always becomes most apparent when my husband collides into the baby bump on accident;)).
Our midwife believes we will be having an 8 pound baby and oh how that fills my heart with such happy! I am so so ready to meet this little angel.

There is so much beauty in this time of waiting. I've been practicing filling these moments with peace + contentment + doing my best to remain present and intentional with my time.
A few weeks ago I sent up a prayer that I would be more open to receiving messages from God.
It's so amazing all that is waiting for your heart + soul when you're open and looking.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. I agree with beauty in waiting. I'm always in a rush, all the time. Now I'm in my 30s I feel like I can slow down. Congrats on your new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree. Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete